- Gradišće – Koper
- Podpeč – Zanigrad – Hrastovlje
- Slum – Roč – Hum
- Draguć – Paz – Gradinje – Gologorica
- Pićan – Gračišće – Lindar
- Pazin – Beram
- Oprtalj – Čirkoti – Rakotule
- Vižinada – Božje polje – Labinci
- Višnjan – Bačva – Poreč
- Sv. Lovreč – Kloštar
- Šorići – Dvigrad – Kanfanar
- Žminj – Svetvinčenat
- Bale – Batvači – Fažana – Pomer
- Bičići – Barban – Prodol
- Jasenovik – Nova Vas – Vranja
- Plomin – Brseč – Lovran
Žminj – Svetvinčenat
The Austrian conservationist Anton Gnirs bought St. Anthony's Church, which was until then used as a storehouse, from the widow Foška Peteh for a sum of 450 Kronen with the money of the Austrian Archduke and heir presumptive to the throne Franz Ferdinand, and on his behalf. However, even today in land-ownership records Gnirs's name appears as the owner of the building.
The Holy Trinity Church was once a detached edifice within the one-time castle. Today it is connected with the parish church and used as one of the chapels. The frescoes were painted in 1471, as testified by the inscription on the velarium.
Although it is in the vicinity of Pula, in the Middle Ages Svetvinčenat was under the authority of the Poreč diocese. It was once the site of the Benedictine monastery. In 1178 the well-known Pope Alexander III confirmed St. Vincent's Church to the Poreč bishop cum cappelis suis.
In terms of typology, St. Catherine's Church is an interesting single-naved chapel with wooden roofing and an inscribed apse ending with a pointed barrel vault. It is decorated with scenes from the life of St. Catherine. The central part of the southern wall depicts scenes of her engagement.