- Gradišće – Koper
- Podpeč – Zanigrad – Hrastovlje
- Slum – Roč – Hum
- Draguć – Paz – Gradinje – Gologorica
- Pićan – Gračišće – Lindar
- Pazin – Beram
- Oprtalj – Čirkoti – Rakotule
- Vižinada – Božje polje – Labinci
- Višnjan – Bačva – Poreč
- Sv. Lovreč – Kloštar
- Šorići – Dvigrad – Kanfanar
- Žminj – Svetvinčenat
- Bale – Batvači – Fažana – Pomer
- Bičići – Barban – Prodol
- Jasenovik – Nova Vas – Vranja
- Plomin – Brseč – Lovran
Sv. Lovreč – Kloštar
Only the walls and two town gates remain of the fortified medieval castle. Today, one of the town gates is walled into the defensive tower. Next to it is the Parish Church of St. Martin, and the Municipal Loggia leaning against its southern wall. It is the largest Romanesque church in Istria.
In St. Blaise's Church the frescoes from the second half of the 15th c. were covered by mural paintings from 1864. The legend of St. Blaise is indiscernible, whereas on the sanctuary wall the image of St. Paul is fully visible.
According to legend, the monastery of St. Michael was founded by St. Romuald, founder of the Camaldolese order, who had previously lived as a hermit in the nearby cave in Lim Channel. Be sure to visit this geological phenomenon and only Istrian fjord, as well as St. Romuald’s Cave.